What do you do if you're in Koh Chang and suddenly fancy an Italian meal? What if you want to know which events are taking place?
For Smartphone users Koh Chang Tourism has launched a Mobile Portal. This also shows you the way to restaurants etc. on Google Maps. Just enter www.KohChang-Tourism.com and surf away.
You will find:
- Restaurants & Bars
- Usefull Phone number
- Google maps
Under this link you will find the contents of the Mobile Portal Koh Chang Tourism:
Basically, you can use any smartphone equipped with an Internet browser to surf on the Mobile Portal of KohChang-Tourism.com. The iPhone also has the ability to save web pages as a bookmark on the screen. This way, you can open the mobile website KohChang-Tourism.com simply by tapping the icon on your iPhone screen, like iPhone apps.
- Step 1: Open your Safari browser
- Step 2: Enter "www.KohChang-Tourism.com" and click "Open"
- Step 3: Click on the forward-icon in the bottom bar of the iPhone
- Step 4: Select "Add to Home Screen"
- Step 5: Click "Add" to confirm the operation
- Step 6: The icon is added to your home screen automatically in the next free space. This icon will take you directly to the Mobile Portal KohChang-Tourism.com